Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Toyota Truck
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Celebrate with me as my 1995 Toyota standard bed pickup truck will reach 200,000 this morning on my way to work! I am so excited!!!:D (It's the last of the truck before they became Tacomas.) I bought it new 14 years ago! I hope to keep it even if I buy a newer car in the months to come.

Here's a toast to Toyota and routine maintenance. The only major repairs beyond brakes, tires, oil changes, etc, I've had over 14 years: replaced radiator, replaced timing chain and water pump, replaced starter.

I am thrilled!!!:clap:

·
This Space For Rent
14,152 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the Nation! :hi: I think my '99 would have been really close if I hadn't sold her yet. :(

·
WheelinIdaho
1997 Tacoma Reg cab
306 Posts
Congrat's! :D
Nothing personal, but I'm hoping to double your mileage :chug: LOL I'm pushing 135k on mine, and my son's 97 has about 235k right now! Both are still running strong.

·
OLD SCHOOL
2003 Tacoma pre-run
668 Posts
Celebrate with me as my 1995 Toyota standard bed pickup truck will reach 200,000 this morning on my way to work! I am so excited!!!:D (It's the last of the truck before they became Tacomas.) I bought it new 14 years ago! I hope to keep it even if I buy a newer car in the months to come.

Here's a toast to Toyota and routine maintenance. The only major repairs beyond brakes, tires, oil changes, etc, I've had over 14 years: replaced radiator, replaced timing chain and water pump, replaced starter.

I am thrilled!!!:clap:
woot congrats 200k is good!

·
Registered
2004 Tacoma
52 Posts
Congrats! It's good to hear some positive news after all the negativity stemming from the frame issues. My 04 is at 90k. Many, many more to come. I'm planning on selling it back to Toyota when it hits a million. Gonna be my retirement fund!

·
Registered
9 Posts
My 2000 just turned 284,000. Had to do a valve job at 214,000. Two burned exhaust valves. Blew a head gasket at 284,000. Since #1 cylinder was at 125psi. I went ahead and replaced the engine. Found a place in Fontana, Ca that replaced engine with a used low mileage engine (not JDM) for $2000. With a 6 year unlimited mileage warranty. Had it back to me in 2 days!
Toyotas are the only one for me.

My wife's Cressida is at 199,000.

·
Registered
2003 Tacoma
113 Posts
I bought my 03' Tacoma used in 06' from a guy that never drove it so I just hit 80k. I still have a ways to go. The 95' family 4-runner just hit 295k about a week ago and its still running. Toyotas are pretty much guarenteed to last for 250k+

1 - 8 of 8 Posts