Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale I have my 97 T100 SR5. Bought it about 18 months ago and have put about 4K worth of work into. Sadly I have come to a point where I just can’t keep putting money into. So here we are, my loss equals your gain. Some details about the truck:
The Good:
Clean title.
Only 168K, just rolled over yesterday!
Runs very strong! Driven cross country twice (CA to ME and back)with ZERO issues!
Lots of new parts with receipts and all receipts for work done by previous owner.
Last year I did the valve cover gaskets, all 4 shocks, front brake pads, spark plugs and wires.
Recently just had rear brakes (drums, hardware, wheel cylinders) and wheel bearings and axle seals done. Comes with aftermarket Falken M+S Tires on American Racing rims.
Leer Camper Shell included with easy to remove bed and shelf already built in the back.
Aftermarket Pioneer head unit with Pioneer speakers.
Has an awesome heater for the cold and blows ice cold AC for when it’s hot out.
Zero dash lights on. Currently registered in VT but bought in Central CA and located near Lake Tahoe, CA. Was CA smogged when I bought it, and passed VT State Inspection with flying colors.
NO RUST!
The Bad:
Needs front brake pads and rotors.
4WD is currently non-op. Vacuum has good suction so I think it might be the ADD switch but not totally sure. Some vibration and humming from the back end.
Paint is fading and plastic coating is peeling in some spots but hey it’s 22 years old from CA.
Rattles a bit but does not affect the function of the vehicle in any way (heat shield and lost screw from phone mount in dash)
Previous owner broke the latch to the back passenger side window so it’s bungee corded shut but completely watertight.

Great truck for someone more mechanically inclined than myself. I’ve always done regular oil changes and the truck runs strong!
Looking to get $5500 OBRO
Located near Lake Tahoe, CA

·
Registered
1995 T100 2WD
2,632 Posts
Up for sale I have my 97 T100 SR5. Bought it about 18 months ago and have put about 4K worth of work into. Sadly I have come to a point where I just can’t keep putting money into. So here we are, my loss equals your gain. Some details about the truck:
The Good:
Clean title.
Only 168K, just rolled over yesterday!
Runs very strong! Driven cross country twice (CA to ME and back)with ZERO issues!
Lots of new parts with receipts and all receipts for work done by previous owner.
Last year I did the valve cover gaskets, all 4 shocks, front brake pads, spark plugs and wires.
Recently just had rear brakes (drums, hardware, wheel cylinders) and wheel bearings and axle seals done. Comes with aftermarket Falken M+S Tires on American Racing rims.
Leer Camper Shell included with easy to remove bed and shelf already built in the back.
Aftermarket Pioneer head unit with Pioneer speakers.
Has an awesome heater for the cold and blows ice cold AC for when it’s hot out.
Zero dash lights on. Currently registered in VT but bought in Central CA and located near Lake Tahoe, CA. Was CA smogged when I bought it, and passed VT State Inspection with flying colors.
NO RUST!
The Bad:
Needs front brake pads and rotors.
4WD is currently non-op. Vacuum has good suction so I think it might be the ADD switch but not totally sure. Some vibration and humming from the back end.
Paint is fading and plastic coating is peeling in some spots but hey it’s 22 years old from CA.
Rattles a bit but does not affect the function of the vehicle in any way (heat shield and lost screw from phone mount in dash)
Previous owner broke the latch to the back passenger side window so it’s bungee corded shut but completely watertight.

Great truck for someone more mechanically inclined than myself. I’ve always done regular oil changes and the truck runs strong!
Looking to get $5500 OBRO
Located near Lake Tahoe, CA
Ya might want to post some pics :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts