Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else have this problem. It looks like the window isn't sealing all the way against the rubber when it's up. How do I fix this? Thanks.

·
Traitor
332 Posts
i get that on my passenger side...the dude at the dealer said just to order a new window seal but im cheap...and it doesnt bother me that much...just turn your music up louder

·
Registered
1998 Camry LE 2.2 I4
71 Posts
I'm bringing this back from the dead as this is starting to occur on my car. Turning up the music is not an option for me :p

when I'm driving, the sound comes from the top left hand corner at the top. If I crack the window a tad bit, it's gone.
I'm not exactly sure if water is getting in but I plan on checking that.

What's the best way to attack this?

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
when I'm driving, the sound comes from the top left hand corner at the top. If I crack the window a tad bit, it's gone.
I'm not exactly sure if water is getting in but I plan on checking that.
I have the exact same problem. As far as water - mine only leaks in the car wash, but not when it rains.

·
TN の がしょう
2015 Camry XSE V6
7,557 Posts
I have this problem too and found the problem. The window seal tends to get caught once the window gets to the top and folds inward towards the crevice where the window goes. I found out that the window gets misaligned once it's about to get closed. I fix this problem by keeping the seal folded outward, and then align the window by hand once it's closed. I usually keep that window closed, and tell my passengers to never roll it down unless they really have to. :lol: Not a big deal for me though, easy 30sec fix.

I don't find spending $100+ to fix this minor problem reasonable and I get no leaks so no problem for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts