Toyota Nation Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Ya, I loved them the first few months but I cant keep them since I use my Cam as a daily driver, the roads where I am are not to nice to them. So I was going to get some struts and springs and sell them to someone would enjoy the coilovers more than I can.
If you want... the "BEST" suspension i've personally had other than the K-Sport coilovers are these....

http://app.infopia.com/Shop/Control/Product/fp/SFV/32526/vpid/4997014/vpcsid/0/rid/127794

And to completely honest with you.... they were even better than SPRINT / EIBACH / H&R / Tenzo-R / TEIN / etc. I know it sounds kinda' odd, but it's true. And you know i mean what i say cause you've seen how well i kept those coilovers before i sold them to you. :thumbsup:

The reason i'm saying this is cause i've been through them all. They have the most agressive drop with the best handling. And if you want to have even a lower drop, ask for the same springs but for a GEN 3. Instead of a 1.6" drop in the front and rear, it's a 1.8" drop.

I used the SPRINGTECH & TOKICO BLUE SHOCKS setup. :naughty:

When you brake, the car doesn't DIP forward at all. it'll feel as if you have real ABS braking.

I kid you not. You won't regret it. :clap:

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.