Long back approx. 6 years ago I replaced it, and try to recollect it...
1) Open rear console by removing retaining screws in storage compartments.
2) Remove the screws or clips attached to front compartment.
3) Remove the console upper panel and bazel.
4) slide the rear console backward and remove it by lifting it up by removing necessary clips a or screws.
5) The tiny gear selector indicator bulb is screw-in type, replacement will be easy for the man having small hand coz I scratched my hand.
6) make sure new buld works properly and re-fit everything in a reverse order of dis-assembly.