Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My passenger floor is wet under the floor mat. I have checked the condensation tube and it appears to be secure w/o any cracks or splits. I cannot find any trace of leakage from the condensation tank. Thanks for any suggestions in advance.
KG

·
96 3MZ M/T
Camry
2,879 Posts
is this just with rain or when the a/c is on? well i'm guess with the a/c. i have the same problem with my 87 4runner. the problem for us is where the condensor tank meets with the rest of the vent system there is a foam gasket that runs around the matting point, check to see if that is leaking.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still in process

Hey, thanks for the ideas. I'm still in the process of tracking it down. My wife drives the truck most of the time as I have to drive a service vehicle. I have pulled the drain tube from the tank after running a cleaning wire up it. It does no appear to be plugged since it does drain well on the outside. It is possible by looking at the inside of the tube that goes through the firewall that it may have not formed a tight seal and leaked there. I have taped a piece of newspaper to the underside of the tank and to the drain tube and let a/c run for 1/2 hr. and no leaks so far. I hope this takes care of it. Time will tell. Thanks to all for the feedback. Keep on Trucking!
KG

1 - 5 of 5 Posts