Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1) Herndon, Virginia, USA
2) USD

Okay, I'm selling my retrofitted headlights for a 1999 toyota camry. As anyone with a gen 4 camry, it's really hard to find clear lenses for our gen camry to do a retrofit. The housing of the headlight is a gen 4, the lens is from a '00 camry, but i cut the edges so that it fits on the gen 4 housing.

These look amazing, output is incredible, they were finished in february. The projectors are FX 35 with a FX R clear lens for a beautiful blue / purple cutoff. I even accidentally got the rainbow effect with some green, red, yellow with the thick blue and purple. They also have 6000k Halos. They take D2S bulbs. I had my halos connected to my parking lights. you can't see them when the headlights are on, but you can see them perfectly in sunlight when the headlights are off. The shrouds are Type K.

I am providing the headlights, the angel eye converters, and the blacked out turn signals, i have all of the mounting clips also.

You don't have to use the turn signals, i just have no use for them anymore.

Let me know if you have any questions

Price: 400 for both. I'm taking a HUGE loss because of parts and time. these really are one of a kind.
If you want the most amount of light with the the most visible cutoff, go with 4300k bulbs.

For 440 i'll throw in a set of 1 month old 85122 4300k phillips bulbs. (each bulb has one tab broken off, but it does not effect the ballast connection nor the seating of the bulb.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I will take these off you but I need like three days to get the money together.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts