Toyota Nation Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
'02 Highlander V6
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
That's pretty neat! That HL has a completely different look with that body kit! As for the Lexus undertray, I got some pictures for you! The Highlander appears identical, except for the "underbody cladding". It would be cool if someone were to try to fit this onto their Highlander. If I find an RX in the junkyard, I'm definitely grabbing one. (Although, I'd trim some of the front away so I can still jack up on the middle of the stout subframe).

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting

Wheel Tire Automotive lighting Vehicle Automotive tire

Here's the Highlander for reference:

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Due to the subframes being identical down to the part number on both models, I wouldn't be surprised if the piece bolted right on.

Bicycle part Font Metal Nut Auto part

Part number is: 51442-0E020
and it's the same as the 2014-2019 Highlander as I suspected, I noticed this when working on a family member's 2014 Limited, which is almost identical to the Lexus, especially mechanically. Apparently the 2011-2020 Sienna uses this exact piece as well! Very interesting.

·
Registered
Kluger (Highlander) CV - 2006 - 4WD
66 Posts
Thanks for that LL Yup I'm keen to test some RX undertrays or later gen HL if there are some used ones not to expensive. It's getting into summer here so easy to wok on the car now.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts