Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've read on a few sites that some people with 1st gens use celica gts suspension on there camrys. was wondering what year celica gts that would be? if anyone knows. :Bruce:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump

·
Pochacco Owns Me
3,123 Posts
hard to say since no one really has a gen1 ... you'd just have to experiment on your own may be pull celica shocks at the junkyard or something.

·
Registered
Look in sig
9,171 Posts
hard to say since no one really has a gen1 ... you'd just have to experiment on your own may be pull celica shocks at the junkyard or something.

Yea. It's sad but the Gen1 line is already 25+ years old. My Gen1 still runs and drives, but has several issues that needs to be address...also trying to get my Gen3 Cressida back on the road soo...

You should check out the other guys thread. He was on his way to mod his Hatch Camry, but he sold stuff mid way. I believe you also posted in the 'Sign in' thread. Check out out the user's threads that he started (the one where you questioned regarding the celica suspension). He may have listed what year he got it from. If anything, it may be from the T160 series as the '86 Celica came with the 2S-ELC (2SE) engine and transmission.

·
Need For Speed
2011 Camry SE
10,765 Posts
Let me ask around too....I have a friend who is also a Toyota tech who owns a 1st gen Camry.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts