Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
WHAT!!!!
Toyotas
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry TN, i havent been on because well i havent gotten the engine yet. Well the 5EFHE is coming so I'm going to need alot of help. It gets here in two days, and well.... I'M EXCITED.... however there are a few more obstacles for me to stress over before i get the engine. I have no ECU, no wire harness, and I dont know if the $675 i spent on the engine comes with a transmission. Trever from byp was nice enough to deal with all the crap i have put him through. I sent the check and wrote it wrong, he sent it back to me and i fixed it. then I send it to him and i keep calling in for my engine and well, he seems like a good guy who doesnt deserve all that crap i put him through. ANY WAY.... here it is... I will have pictures soon on my senior project status.. Ive decided not just the engine but the whole car. SO far i put a blue interior, some fatty Koiler subs(KOILER??), and also... I put a front bumper from an integra on my tercel. I'll put up some pictures when i get the time to develop them. I just want to let you guys know that I'm back to ask A MILLION questions for help. Thanks again TOYOTA NATION...

·
No BS ECTO/BYP Advocate!
99 Posts
BYP

Trevor always shows love to people who are trying to better their cars...so you were always in good hands. I too am a proud owner of a 5EFHE an believe me, its potential is sick! Kene also has a 5EFHE and the both of us can definitely help you hands of if you need or you can also call Trevor if you need some quick tid bits. An of course Im sure theirs enough knowledgeable people here on TN that can help. Dont exclude Tercelonline...they are perfect for the job!

DOTMREP

·
WHAT!!!!
Toyotas
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, Kene is the one who got me into wanting the 5efhe....:disappoin BUT IT WAS A GREAT MOVE... Before i was going to get the 5efe and well... i ordered the 5efhe. I will go to Tercelonline too because They are all PIMPS... I like everyone on there. well in about fifty minutes I will have pictures of my car... but not the engine... it comes tomorow... but i still dont have the harness or ecu. I'm waiting for a reply from wedge about a tranny. I went to two dismantlers and NO FREAKIN PASEO ECU OR WIRE HARNESS.... thats wack.

·
WHAT!!!!
Toyotas
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Freaking walmart.... Anyway some of the good pictures i took came out all crappy like. and I have way to many to waste TN's space. so I started this geocities site and i went straight for the Pictures. MY so-called unfinished site is not done and at this very minute its not working but maybe soon it will. http://www.geocities.com/tercelica02/seniorprojectaccident.html It might not work so I'm sorry, im working on it. I will be getting my engine today later on so I hope to have some picks.... sorry I lied and said fifty minutes but i scanned and scanned, then i had to resize and resize, and save to put on site, and I'm STILL NOT DONE PUTTING THEM ON.. so i appogize about the crap i may have put you all through.....:disappoin

1 - 4 of 4 Posts