1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
94 Toyota Camry V6
94 Toyota Camry v6
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sup guys,

so 2 quick, possibly stupid questions, but need to know lol

1st how do i know if my car has ABS? i need to buy a new master brake cylinder but dont know if i have ABS or not. i turn the key on and all the light come on on my cluster but no ABS so i assume i dont have it

2nd will a gas tank off a gen 3 camry 4 cylinder fit on a gen 3 v6? my tank leaks a bit and someone is gonna give me a 4 cylinder tank to swap

thanks guys

·
I HAS BOOST!!!
94 Camry SE V6 Coup
10,728 Posts
slam on the brakes. if ya crash, ya dont have ABS:D.

as he said, or you can pop the hood and look or the control block behind the passenger side headlight. aliminum block with a bunch of tubes commin out. if ya have a V6 then i think ABS was standard. but i may be wrong.

·
Stock? Blasphemy!
06 Rav4 v6
878 Posts
slam on the brakes. if ya crash, ya dont have ABS:D.

as he said, or you can pop the hood and look or the control block behind the passenger side headlight. aliminum block with a bunch of tubes commin out. if ya have a V6 then i think ABS was standard. but i may be wrong.
my 95 se v6 coupe didn't have abs. imho it's the only thing it lacked (aside from a stickshift) since it had leather, cruise, power everything, sunroof, spoiler, etc etc... even had the sorry factory cd player!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.