Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright well I just got my first truck, which is as 2002 toyota tundra v8 acces cab, and obviously because of its age it doesn't have Bluetooth and stuff to connect my phone and listen to music. Is there anythimg I could buy to upgrade the dash electronics? Likr where the radio is, so I could contract my phone Bluetooth, listen to music, radio, etc. Anything but those stupid things that broadcast your music to your radio. I seem at walmart some but i'm not sure how it conmects or goes in.. Thanks hope this question doesn't sound that retarded..

·
Old Fart
2002 Corolla LE
910 Posts
Alright well I just got my first truck, which is as 2002 toyota tundra v8 acces cab, and obviously because of its age it doesn't have Bluetooth and stuff to connect my phone and listen to music. Is there anythimg I could buy to upgrade the dash electronics? Likr where the radio is, so I could contract my phone Bluetooth, listen to music, radio, etc. Anything but those stupid things that broadcast your music to your radio. I seem at walmart some but i'm not sure how it conmects or goes in.. Thanks hope this question doesn't sound that retarded..
Just get a new head unit that supports Bluetooth. They also make adapter cables to connect it to the factory wiring.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I updated the unit in my 2003 SR5 AC with a pioneer unit from Crutchfield. Their kits are easy to follow and they give you everything you need for install and connecting to stock plug. I run Bluetooth, Sirius XM and play Pandora from my IPhone. Works great!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 3 of 3 Posts