Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I am new in here, I got a 2002 Camry LE with 4CYL. I want to know something

1. where can I get body kits for that(I saw it from a website)
2. How to gain mor HP??
3. where can I get allumium dash kits??

And I also want to know those prices!!

Thanks

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank thanks, but i don't get it, what do you mean about the HP part????

And does any one know what company made that body kit, and how much are they??

·
Registered
187 Posts
They have allocated springs for the new 02. H&R, Eibach, and TRD has springs.

No Supercharger for the 4cyl. You'll have to look for the basic mods: header (I don't think they're available yet), custom exh, filter/CAI, etc.

Good luck!

·
Registered
86 Posts
As far as HP goes, Right now Injen has an Intake and you will have to use a Universal muffler if you want to change the exhaust. I'd say 200 for the intake and 150 installed on the muffler (I used magnaflow)

The body kit, Try calling Ultra Trim in Gardena, CA its 1400 Painted and Installed. There number is (310) 715-1117.

Good Luck
Ray

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for you guys' helps,
I think I kind ofo have ideas about how to change my camry.

YEA!! finally I see another person has a black walnut pearl camry, I got that color too! but my freinds all think that's purple
=( .. anywayz, if there is any thing new for 2002 camry please tell me

THanks!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Psycho-Rage,

Your Cam looks really nice! I guess you're the first w/ that body kit I would imagine. The exhaust looks very good and send us some pics when you lower it.

Please let me know how you like the Eibachs as well b/c I'd like to get some feedback. I'm still in decision about which spring to get... TRD/Eibach/H&R Eibach claims a 2" drop in the front so...

Thanks,

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey, I need some advice now,
I don't know what should I do the first to my 02 Camry, because it's my first car, and I never do anything like that before.

So, please!!! tell me what should I to first! intake, lower the body or .....
PS...sigh... i am a high school student so, money is another problem

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sigh.... I really want to make the outside looking better, but u know, for kid, only can "possible" spend money on intake or others....I want that body kit soo madly aghhh

and I also want put silver or carbon-fiber dash kits...

Anywayz, I am still planing right now, I think I'll drive this car a long time, so...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts