Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,

I was wondering if anyone can suggest some places where I can order some struts for my 2002 Corolla. I have priced them out at Napa and Lordco and the want a couple hundred a piece. I got an web site that offers struts for $100 a piece plus shipping.

Any suggestions? Thx

·
VVT-1MZ + ES5spd
Toyota Corolla
2,017 Posts
tirerack.com

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I couldnt find the jdmwerks13 seller on the advanced search of ebay. Is there any other suggestions. The best price I have found is a front set of Pro-Strut complete assembly for $250 ($110 s&h) and $150 for a set of rears plus shipping.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks bro, I really really need some new suspension and most likely go with jdmworks for them since his prices for name brand equipment are great.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Would anyone suggest replacing just the struts at 125,000 km or replacing the whole shibang of springs upper mount and struts?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
The car makes a compression type sounds with the strut moves. The car handles like a bagged Cadillac right now and cannot take four people in it. I think it it the original factory suspension from the previous owner and its now at 125,000 km...

I plan to drive the value out of this toyota. I am normally nice to my vehicles and would like to get the appropriate work done.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts