Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a 2002 Sequoia SR5 4WD. I redid the entire front end; bushings, ball joints, shocks, tire rods, wheel bearings, etc. After everything was done, I have w strange problem that is a little different that other problems I have seen with the VSC and ABS systems on these. When I start from a dead stop, my traction control engages for a second and my traction light flashes (the one with the skid marks). When I'm slowing down, when I'm almost to a complete stop, my ABS and VSC TRAC lights flash for about the last 5 MPH until I stop completely, then they stop flashing. However, the ABS system doesn't make any noise or seem like it is having issues. I replaced my front wheel speed sensors, and the amount the traction control engages seems to have improved and not be so dramatic. I have no idea what this could be, I can't see how they could have messed up putting the front hubs back together as I feel like a bigger problem would have arisen most likely, (had a machine shop press the old bearings out and press the new ones in.) I am temped to see if maybe the rear wheel speed sensors have gone bad, but that would be a really strange coincidence. Thank you for any and all help you can provide!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.