Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
drove my Camry to work no problems . went out to start and it would not. put a code reader on it showed non active none stored.
got the car towed to house. cked for codes again with another scanner ,none stored ,none pending. fuel pump test shows 45 plus
all plugs are dry and throws bright hard spark. pulled valve cover and timing marks are good. each injector shows over 12 volts when key is on.
put a Niod tester on each injector wire plug shows only one initial flash, then nothing. pulled injector frame rail assy off of eng tried to see if injectors
would pulse and they would not...... need some suggestions car has 228,000 miles

·
'93 LE Wagon V6 '94 LE I4
'93 V6 wagon, '94 I4
795 Posts
There may be a fuse for the injectors. Could that have blown? The diagram I have shows an EFI relay and an EFI fuse in the main junction block under the hood. Might be worth a look.

·
Super Moderator
12,871 Posts
Check the crank position sensor.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Does it crank? If not, I would focus on fuses and sensors related to starting like crank position sensor, camshaft sensor. To eliminate concern of fuel, you can spray something in system to get a temporary start. If that helps, your issue is fuel/injector related. If it doesnt, looking more like electric/sensor side. I forget what and where to spray to test fuel concerns but I know there is a process.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts