Toyota Nation Forum banner

Would you be interested in a wide body kit?

• Go For It!

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Not Interested!

Votes: 3 30.0%

2004-05 Corolla Wide Body Kit Interest!

3K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  rollatuner110 
#1 ·
I am just trying to judge the interest in a widebody kit for the 04-05 corolla, it would be widening the car about 3-4 inches overall and be a 10 piece kit if i counted correctly. I have the preliminary drawings finished but i'll have to wait till i get home from work to scan them.

Jeff

#12 ·
Ok the drawings are finished but yet again i am at work...what would be the material of choice? Fiberglass is obviously the easyest, but CF is also an option - i have no idea how to use urathane but i could always learn :)

For the front fender would you prefer to have a piece that layed over the orrigional fender or a whole new fender?

Jeff

#17 ·
The kit that i am designing doesnt even have the first mold created, so no it hasnt been installed on anyones car yet :) Lonely thanks for the tip about 2003corolla.org - my scanner is on the fritz so all the pics that i am scanning are coming off slanted - i'll go buy a new one on wed so that i can post the pics.

Jeff

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.