Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I lost a piece on my 4runner( right above the right-rear-wheel, there are 3 pieces right above it on the body). Does anybody know what those things are called? Sorry if I sound stupid right now. I will take a picture asap to show.

Thanks for all the help in advance!

D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow you are right wolfgang =) Yes, there are like 2-3 trim pieces on top of the wheell and the biggest piece fell off. I will take a picture later but I was just wondering if anybody knew where I can find the part #? Should I just call the toyota dealership and ask? I kind of feel like it will be expensive as hell at the dealership.

Thanks for all the input!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here is the pics guys.

Does anybody know the specific name to this part? Thanks for helping me out =) I appreciate it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
If its like the plastic mirrors it comes prefinished so no painting or matching problems. There are several discount online OEM Toyota dealers that sell parts at 30% off. Toyotaparts4U.com, ToyotaParts.com, IronToad.com. Order up plugs and few oil f ilters at same time and make worth effort. Did someone steal yours? - they are on their pretty good. Ya might try some silicon sealer when applying replacements.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts