Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have a 2004 Camry XLE. I love the new grille on the 05 Camry, does anyone know if it is possible to put that grille on the 04 Camry? I spoke with my local parts dealer at Toyota and they tell me the specs looks the same but the only way to know for sure is to try it. I do not want to buy the grille if it is not going to fit. Any information would be appreciated.
Thanks,
[email protected]

·
TN の がしょう
2015 Camry XSE V6
7,711 Posts
I've checked it out. THe grill on the 2005 is slightly different than the 2004. The curvature on the bottom part is slightly more rounded, but you can try. I'm not certain. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I decided to get the 2004 Limited Editon Camry grille for my XLE. Looks great. I like it much better than the stock le/xle grille that came with the car. It was a sinch to put on too, only a few bolts and it looks like the Limited Edition from the front but has all the XLE bells too.

·
The Cool Guy
Toyota Camry 02
2,564 Posts
what's it look like =/

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is not like the link above. The grille has chrome down the center meeting the Toyota emblem. It looks nothing like the existing LE/XLE/SE 02 thru 04 grilles. I have the brochure with the grille, email me and I will send.
[email protected].

·
Registered
16 Posts
jimmyjim27us said:
Thanks. I decided to get the 2004 Limited Editon Camry grille for my XLE. Looks great. I like it much better than the stock le/xle grille that came with the car. It was a sinch to put on too, only a few bolts and it looks like the Limited Edition from the front but has all the XLE bells too.
Do you have a picture of the grille? I have a 04 SE and looking to replace the grille. Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts