Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I am new here and I have a question that has been wondering inside my head for some time.

I have a 2004 Corolla LE. On the dash, it gives you miles and temp in F degrees.

I was wondering if there is any way to change it so that the temp shows in degrees Celcius. This car is also sold in Canada so I am assuming it is a very easy change to made. I was thinking that it could be made on the computer or maybe other way simpler???

Anyone has any input?

Thanks,
M

·
Registered
15 Posts
Have you asked your local dealers service department? My local dealer is quite good about answering questions like that. Perhaps yours would be too.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Have you asked your local dealers service department? My local dealer is quite good about answering questions like that. Perhaps yours would be too.

·
'10 XRS (05 & 09 XRS RIP)
2010 Corolla XRS
1,570 Posts
When I read the 2005 manual I'm sure I saw something in there about changing the temp. Probably something weird like turn key, press odometer gauge reset button, click heals twice, turn key.:lol:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rolla-XRS said:
When I read the 2005 manual I'm sure I saw something in there about changing the temp. Probably something weird like turn key, press odometer gauge reset button, click heals twice, turn key.:lol:
Would you mind looking for it? I couldn't find it on my manual.

Thanks in advance.
M

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LonelyDriver said:
just curious. if you live in the states why would you want to change it to celcius?
Like Rolla-XRS said, Celcius rule.

Really, I think celcius makes more sense than Farenheit:

freezing point = 32 degrees?????????

M

1 - 10 of 10 Posts