Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi fellow tundra heads

I have a 2004 tundra SR5. My side mirror got damaged. My side mirrors have the turn indicator in the mirror. However when I look up the replacement mirror I dont find any with the turn signal indicator. Are my mirrors customized? I would really like to get the mirror back with the turn signal indicator. Looking forward to any input

·
Registered
1995 T100 2WD
3,077 Posts
hi fellow tundra heads

I have a 2004 tundra SR5. My side mirror got damaged. My side mirrors have the turn indicator in the mirror. However when I look up the replacement mirror I dont find any with the turn signal indicator. Are my mirrors customized? I would really like to get the mirror back with the turn signal indicator. Looking forward to any input
From what I've seen they weren't available from Toyota until 2007. I've seen some after-market ones. I think Carid carried them. Checked on Car-part.com and they don't even list one with the signal light until 2007 and up, standard and the telescopic for towing. Post a pic and maybe someone recognize it and the source!
Good Luck!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh. Thanks for your reply. I have posted pictures.The back of the mirror says GENTEX. I dont see a part number

Attachments

·
Registered
1995 T100 2WD
3,077 Posts
Oh. Thanks for your reply. I have posted pictures.The back of the mirror says GENTEX. I dont see a part number
Gentex makes a lot of interior and exterior mirrors for most manufactures. Best bet would be a salvage yard. Amazon carried some gentex stuff as well as Autoanything and some other online parts houses.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts