Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
u should have started from the outside in. Appearances are big and people will see the outside not inside. Looks good though. Keep it up.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well i bought lowering springs just have to have them put on and i bought a injen 2032p sri
and a trd strut and sway bar i am also working out a deal for rims

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
Nice start. Keep it up, and don't go overboard on the modding. You don't wanna destroy and nice looking car liek that.

·
FLIP'N THE G-5 WHIP
2005 Black Camry
895 Posts
ride looks great. color, spoiler, fogs, rims, all sweet. have you considered to shave the back and just put a TRD emblem with red/white stripe on the back and remove everything else. that would look smooth. you got it going tight dude. your whip is flavor. NY in the house...:) yeah, dont go over board. the whip is already real tight. you may want to slam drop it down 1.5" ...but i think it is cool right now. looks fantastic. nice wheels brother.

·
my name isn't really Bob
Solara
1,887 Posts
majorgercko1 said:
u should have started from the outside in. Appearances are big and people will see the outside not inside. Looks good though. Keep it up.
who cares what other people look at, most of your time is spent inside the car anyways, so a nice stereo, some tv, maybe some fake wood trim will make it more enjoyable to drive

·
FLIP'N THE G-5 WHIP
2005 Black Camry
895 Posts
Fresco Bob said:
who cares what other people look at, most of your time is spent inside the car anyways, so a nice stereo, some tv, maybe some fake wood trim will make it more enjoyable to drive
lol. i feel your pain. add a little scotch and brady, nice videos, etc...hahahahaha... you cool dude. but the wood has to real...lol.

·
Dominican Republic
Camry LE
435 Posts
you want opinoins? but know body knows your taste, or the budget with which you are working.

My ideas;
1. Soud Deadning the entire car, doors, floor, trunk, and roof this will great improve the sound of your system and will make for a nice quite country drive.
2. HID w/ Projectors
3. Custom Cold Air Intake, Headers, CAT, and muffler
4. Using 1/0 Guage wire Big 3 & additional engine grounding
5. Rotora Big Brake kit
6. Carputer with back up cam
7. Lambo doors
8. Turn signals on side mirows
9. Neons & Strobes
10. Turbo &/or Supercharger
11. Paint treatment, wax, polish, etc

12. For everything else theres master card :)

Looking good, keep up the good work

·
-= CAMRY =-
618 Posts
Wow nice start. i love those screens. I would finish the interior put a sound system. Get a x-box and put the media system in. haha. or do what i do just put whatever on that i find at a really good price... as for interior after you might want to work on the engine to push all that weight around. or work on your car inside outside and motor all at once.

·
HID/Retrofit Expert
2002 Camry LE
4,304 Posts
^I totally agree. Do what you think will look good and what you like. It doesn't matter what we all think. All that matter is that you're happy with your mods. If you're in this to impress other people, then its for all the wrong reasons, if you know what I mean. Haha. Looks great though! Lookin' good.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Get your theme and purpose in plasce then go for it. Looks great!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts