Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hmmm... if you go to the 3D view, it looks like they finally re-designed the exhaust so that the bend isn't 3 inches off the road! 17's, new taillights, the SE V6 looks mighty nice!

2005 Tacoma X-Runner
9,188 Posts
We just got a '05 standard camry 5 speed in silver. The thing I like most about it is the audio controls are now on the steering wheel. The sticker on the standard (ce) 5spd is 18,7XX. I think the front looks alot better.

2005 Tacoma X-Runner
9,188 Posts
Im glad they got rid of the stratosphere mica and replaced it with indigo ink, but why not spectra blue mica instead. Much better color imo, I am biased though:D

·
Man on a mission...
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
trdcamry2003 said:
We just got a '05 standard camry 5 speed in silver. The thing I like most about it is the audio controls are now on the steering wheel. The sticker on the standard (ce) 5spd is 18,7XX. I think the front looks alot better.
about time they did that :rolleyes: Even my buddy's '98 V6 EX Accord had that!

·
-VIPStyleCars-
248 Posts
i've been wondering on the gauges too, since the se in the picture has the "amber" kind of look, but the le, xle has a totally different color gauge that's more colorful brighter for the new optitron stuff. since i went to the dealer i only got to check out the 05 le, and se... but only the le inside stuff and haven't even seen the gauge lit for the se. hmmm?

·
-VIPStyleCars-
248 Posts
i realized the taillights for the 05 isn't as the smoother... the middle of the taillight the "red" part it comes out a little bit kinda like the durango or something i dont know but the american jeep one with all red taillight and the circle comes out of it. other than that, the middle headrest for the rear passenger i thought it'll be more wide and so each of the headrest would balance out?

·
Official Acura Troll
1,292 Posts
ugh, i hate those new taillights, they look really bad, but it might be because it's on that salsa red pearl.

the new headlights are hott! and i kinda like the new grille. The front bumper looks kinda funny imo, kinda like the new taurus front bumper.

·
Registered
81 Posts
2005 Restyled Camry is out!!!!

Last friday, on my way to get a fruizzi at second cup. I saw a very strange Camry Le. The tailight look altessa, three projector like headlight. What the heck? I guess it's the new Camry. Once I got home, checked the website. I was right!! 2005 Camry!!

·
Bootyologist
2004 Toyota Camry LE
1,531 Posts
I can't wait until Toyota comes out with the 06' Camz

1 - 20 of 47 Posts