Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
05 Taco PreRunner
784 Posts
If you live in Southern Ca. I know the owner of "Gaylords!" PM me and I might be able to take care of you? (But remember what can you do for me...it is a give and take relationship!) :lol:

·
Registered
05 x-runner
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
looks like this is a go. no time limit this time and it sounds like we are getting the same priceing as on the first- go- round we are looking to get close to 20 people.

hopefully with tax returns coming and people having some extra money we can make this happen this time.

·
Registered
05 x-runner
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump for anyone looking for a great buy on an awesome tonneua cover. 13 people so far could use a few more if anyone is interested

·
Registered
'02 Roush Mustang
246 Posts
Hmm... you said no time limit, so count me in if that's the case. It just might be a few months....

·
Registered
707 Posts
So what's the price for a short bed shipped to 97062 (business address) Oregon?

·
Registered
05 x-runner
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
there is no time limit to get to however many people we need. I think its 15. but once we get to that number or more the orders are placed. not gonna happen in a few months unless it takes that long to get 15 people.

·
Registered
05 x-runner
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
*group buys open till 2-28-2006
*once they have all orders then they'll start building them
* we are all in on orginal pricing!!!!!
*part numbers -
2005 & up tacomas x2000 73" bed-61025XNNCN-color
2005 & up tacomas x2000 73" bed with wing-61025XWNCN-color
2005 & up tacomas x2000 60" bed 61024XNNCN-color
*you will order yourself, meaning your going to send in orderform with all your info on it. That way noone sees your info other than Gaylords!! very safe way to do it!!!

I'm glad we could make this happen!!! cant wait for my lid now!!!!!!!

email [email protected] for an order form if you want in on this deal .

X-2000 speedstur wing lid 05 taco $900
X-2000 Lid no wing 05 taco $845
Install price $150 at gaylords facility only
shipping may vary- credit cards only!

·
Banned
05 Taco PreRunner
784 Posts
You need 15 to get that price...that isn't that great of a price! I can get that for "1".

·
Registered
05 x-runner
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
we already have that price, and we are already in the process of ordering. its open until the 28th for anyone else that wants in on the group pricing.

·
Banned
05 Taco PreRunner
784 Posts
You are at the price because you had to get 15 people. I was saying that anyone in Southern, CA wants that price "individually" and doesn't want to wait can see me. However, congrats on getting that many people together for the order....I know I couldn't have done it. :thumbup:

·
Registered
456 Posts
simple question... what do I stand to save on a traditional lid in this group buy vs buying it on my own?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts