Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:Anybody know if there's an aftermarket grill that will fit in the newer camry's? Does the Lexus fit? I can't stand the toyota logo.

·
-VIPStyleCars-
248 Posts
so you've already bought the 2005 camry?

i'm not exactly sure if the 05 changed a lot in the shape of the grill compare to the 02-04 year... cause to me all it looks like is different style of the middle of the grill design and the toyota logo is more centered now.

if the 02-04 fits with the 05, then do the search cause there's quite a few aftermarket grill made. i personally haven't seen the 05 up close yet so i would be able to determine when it arrives in my area in less than two weeks.:p:

·
Bootyologist
2004 Toyota Camry LE
1,531 Posts
05' from and rear are different, i heard the interior is different as well.

·
-VIPStyleCars-
248 Posts
2k4CamThrilla said:
05' from and rear are different, i heard the interior is different as well.
they may be different but it can be interchangable, but depends on which part though. like the taillights can be fitted with the 02-04... the gauges can, but i'm not sure if the wires for the optitron are exactly the same as our current stock ones and so on and so on

·
-VIPStyleCars-
248 Posts
oh yea... as for lexus es300/330 parts, there may be some that fit but not too familiar with their parts to determine that

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I haven't gotten the car yet but when I do the grill must go. Can someone post the links of aftermarket grills? Thanks.

·
-VIPStyleCars-
248 Posts
^
your grill it's very much different but very interesting to see.
with respect to that, i saw the 05 camry last week and it's very different from what i expected it to be.
well the grill seem very same just different emblem location, and well the le trim grill design it seems to be a lot of chrome "bling" look... and wasn't suprised as i thought it would be. other than that the rear for the middle passenger headrest, it was so tiny i thought it would at least match the size for the other two sitting back there. and the taillights i thought it would be "led" but they were all bulbs with the led illusion reflection from the lens in the red area. but other than that, its much different i guess

·
the architect
61 Posts
i had the same problem looking for a grill. eventually i found a guy in australia who sells the best one i've seen and its a toyota part so... pm me if you want his email - here's what it looks like on my car:

..i feel like i've posted this before..

anyway - it was like 200 to get it and have it shipped and another 20 to have a local guy mix the paint and give it a layer. installation was free :lol:.

unfortunately i don't know about the '05 and whether or not the fittings will be right - the guy in australia will know for sure though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts