Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
XRS
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The 2005 Matrix commercial is the bottom middle thumbnail (girl in red).
The original Matrix commercial is the top left thumbnail.

Filmed in the streets of Toronto.

http://www.redrover.net/

I actually have a vidclip of me running up and down that bridge shown in the 2005 commercial in 'lift''. Gotta upload it... :)

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
That is a really neat commercial. Doubt they will play it down here in the States though :disappoin

·
Registered
16 Posts
SPRINGS

Hey whats' up Mista!!!

creggo here from toronto, canada. Just wondering if you had any info as to what springs to buy for my '03 Matrix XR. I want to drop 18's on it and would like to know what springs are best for the Matrix. Can you help me on this and as well , do you know of anyone getting rid of their front and rear skirt package that comes stock on the XRS.??? I dont really want to buy a body kit....but pretty much want to add those skirts that only come apperently from the dealer.....Maybe you can help me on that too....Talk to you soon bro

creggo

·
XRS
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: SPRINGS

creggo said:
Hey whats' up Mista!!!

creggo here from toronto, canada. Just wondering if you had any info as to what springs to buy for my '03 Matrix XR. I want to drop 18's on it and would like to know what springs are best for the Matrix. Can you help me on this and as well , do you know of anyone getting rid of their front and rear skirt package that comes stock on the XRS.??? I dont really want to buy a body kit....but pretty much want to add those skirts that only come apperently from the dealer.....Maybe you can help me on that too....Talk to you soon bro

creggo
http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=469641

As for the stock bodykit, yeah the dealers charge insane amounts locally. Best bet is to buy them from the States.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts