Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Corolla XRS
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all....

I was wondering where i might be able to find a good site for aftermarket grills for my car... I have seen some pretty awesome looking ones on the Corolla and was wondering what site i may be able to get them from.... with the best prices.... For the set of 2(top and bottom) the lowest i have found for like $105 before shipping.... and was wanting to see if there was anywhere where i could get them for cheaper.... thanks

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hello all....

I was wondering where i might be able to find a good site for aftermarket grills for my car... I have seen some pretty awesome looking ones on the Corolla and was wondering what site i may be able to get them from.... with the best prices.... For the set of 2(top and bottom) the lowest i have found for like $105 before shipping.... and was wanting to see if there was anywhere where i could get them for cheaper.... thanks
I found one on eBay for $25 bucks buy it now with free shipping. I plan on getting it soon so I will let you know if it is legit. Apparently the trim is ABS and the grille mesh is metal of some type. I figure for the price it is worth a try. It just looks like your typical further inset emblem free aftermarket grille.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts