Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Corolla XRS
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all...

I was wondering if anyone knew a good short shift kit for my 2005 Corolla XRS... The travel that i have to go to get from gear to gear is quite long... and doesnt make it feel like much of a "Sports Car" ..... So i was wondering where I may be able to purchase one of these for a good price.... I just bought my car and dont have a lot of extra money at the moment to be spending on mods... but would definitely like some feedback on some different short shifter options and price options... and where to get it from. Thanks!!

-Corey

·
Registered
2005 Corolla XRS
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And that one will work for an XRS model? with the 6 speed? It really doesnt let you know which model its for.... i definitely want it to fit.

·
Registered
2005 Corolla XRS
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ha ya i caught that fter i posted that... sorry.... I just ordered the shift kit from TWN as well at the Fujita F5 SRI.... hopefully with those 2 mods alone i will be good for a while on my car.... im about to have a kid... and i just want it to where im happy with driving it as a daily driver...gorcery getter!! haha... but i still want it to be fun for me to drive as well....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts