Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
toyota.corvette
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, tried to you the search but could not find the info I need. Putting front struts and ball joints on my Solara and need the torque specs for the strut mount to strut, strut mount to body, lower strut bolts to steering knuckle, ball joint nut to steering knuckle and the 3 ball joint bolts to control arm. Thanks for looking

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
From Toyota "Repair Manual" 2004 Camry, I think your 05 Solara should be the same. Front suspension support to strut nut=36 ft lbs. Strut mount to body=59 ft lbs. Strut to steering knuckle=155 ft lbs. Ball joint to steering knuckle=36 ft lbs. Ball joint to control arm=55 ft lbs. Stabilizer to strut=55 ft lbs. Hope this helps. Far as I know Solara is same platform as Camry.Another member may have 05 Solara shop manual. Regards

·
Registered
toyota.corvette
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From Toyota "Repair Manual" 2004 Camry, I think your 05 Solara should be the same. Front suspension support to strut nut=36 ft lbs. Strut mount to body=59 ft lbs. Strut to steering knuckle=155 ft lbs. Ball joint to steering knuckle=36 ft lbs. Ball joint to control arm=55 ft lbs. Stabilizer to strut=55 ft lbs. Hope this helps. Far as I know Solara is same platform as Camry.Another member may have 05 Solara shop manual. Regards
Thanks so much Don

1 - 3 of 3 Posts