Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I am planning to buy 2005 xr automatic. I wonder if you guys can share your experience with me in terms of the price and the ride. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Matrix is crappy man go get a Honda you will nothing but problems and Toyota will not fart on you then......
can't say i didn't warn you

·
Registered
17 Posts
My Matrix experience

I have the 2004 XR. with the exception of the box under the stick not staying closed & ripping the ground effects off of one side in a hole I have been very satisfied. This is my 3rd Toyota & I wouldn't drive anything else. Until now....... it is in the shop at 9 months old needing a new computer already. Soooooo I have to reserve judgement on this. Thankfully LA has a lemon law so if I continue to have issues I will be able to take legal action. Good luck on your perfect car hunt.

·
Registered
17 Posts
It seems from what I've read that the factory labled them wrong & were putting them in the wrong cars. Read the posts on RX lemon. I got it back last night, I'll let you know how it goes.

·
Reppin my Home
343 Posts
cosmicbluexrs said:
Matrix is crappy man go get a Honda you will nothing but problems and Toyota will not fart on you then......
can't say i didn't warn you
That is most biased, unthoughtful, non-complete answer i've ever seen. :disappoin

·
4u2nv
1,498 Posts
Re: My Matrix experience

mcnana said:
I have the 2004 XR. with the exception of the box under the stick not staying closed & ripping the ground effects off of one side in a hole I have been very satisfied. This is my 3rd Toyota & I wouldn't drive anything else. Until now....... it is in the shop at 9 months old needing a new computer already. Soooooo I have to reserve judgement on this. Thankfully LA has a lemon law so if I continue to have issues I will be able to take legal action. Good luck on your perfect car hunt.
I've had my civic for nearly 2 months now and i've had several problems with it... include fuel sensor stopped working, door started making rattling noises and when it rains, moisture seeps into my headlites.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Alls I can say isI sold my Tercel to a friend with 115K miles on it & it kept on going.... I traded my '90 Camry when it was starting to have some issues with door locks etc but it was still mechanically sound. Now I'm going to see if my Matrix gives me the same service I've come to expect from Toyota. Oh yeah I've owned American cars, Ford Chevy Pontiac... sorry to say I wasn't impressed.

·
Registered
Toyota Matrix XRS
81 Posts
mrtrix said:
Hi everyone,

I am planning to buy 2005 xr automatic. I wonder if you guys can share your experience with me in terms of the price and the ride. Thanks in advance.
i have a 04 xrs and i havent had any problems with it at all.

my whole family has toyotas and not one car had broke down.

P.S. dont get the auto whats wrong with you

·
Always on the Warpath--->
'03 Matrix XRS
1,220 Posts
This is my 2nd car. the first one was a 99' Hyundai Accent w/ power nothing, of course it was just me and my single life. No mods was done to that, well except a new muffler cannister i had put on but that's it. Well this is my 2nd new car and first toyota at that. Now i'm married and have two kids and was a good choice i think. I like the hatch back that way u don't have to stop anywhere and take something out of the back trunk, it's just more accessable. So after about 3 1/2 months of research looking for new or used, didn't matter, i got my 2003 Matrix XRS standard.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I got an '03 XRS back when they first came out. Other than a door glass issue I had last weekend it has been the best car I've ever owned. It's fast gets good gas milage and has plenty of stow space.

·
Registered
Toyota Matrix XRS
81 Posts
its perfect for a family or even personal.

·
Registered
Toyota Matrix XRS
81 Posts
thats a lot for a matrix
i think that must be a typo

·
Registered
Toyota Matrix XRS
81 Posts
i think after everything i paid like17
and i even got rims and tint added on to my due bill.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts