Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
2006 Toyota Tundra
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I'm new to this forum. I was told about it by a friend on here. I have a 2006 Toyota Tundra SR5 and I'm wanting to replace the headlights with a HID setup. I haven't been able to find anything for my model Tundra. Does anyone out there know of a website for aftermarket headlights for my truck besides factory OEM? Thanks.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have a 2003 SR5, 4.7 Access Cab. I also wanted to replace the Sylvania Ultra H4 bulbs with a HID system. I bought mine on line from Amazon for about $50 for a H4 Hi/all system. It was not hard to install but the directions that Coke with the kit are a little vague. Go to U tube and watch videos of HID installs. Very informative. Once I got the kit installed I liked it so much that I got a kit to replace my 9007 driving lights. I got the 6000 lumens rated kits as anything in higher lumens gets pretty blue. The 6000 kit is bright white with just a trace of blue. I do 75% of my driving in the dark and it is a fantastic difference. Although they claim the bulbs last longer than conventional filament bulbs I have found that to be wrong. They last about the same. I have had one bulb and one ballast go bad and both were replaced under a two year warranty. Love the system and looks great. Go for it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 2 of 2 Posts