Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am considering abandoning Ford and getting a Tundra or Tacoma...can anyone tell me what kind of hwy and city milage you are getting with the Tundra v-6 with auto or man. tranny.....I drive throughout south Texas selling tools and fill up nearly every day and am tired of 17 or lower mpg

·
Registered
77 Posts
texasjim said:
I am considering abandoning Ford and getting a Tundra or Tacoma...can anyone tell me what kind of hwy and city milage you are getting with the Tundra v-6 with auto or man. tranny.....I drive throughout south Texas selling tools and fill up nearly every day and am tired of 17 or lower mpg
I have an 05 Tundra Access cab with the V6 auto. Its plenty of power for what I do and gets better gas mileage than my dakota did. I love this truck. The last couple of tanks where I did pretty much all city driving ended up between 17-18mpg. I don't drive all highway to much but it would probably be higher just doing that. I also like to get on the gas a lot so I'm sure if I pussy footed it the mpg could be higher. I think there are still some pretty good incentives on the Tundra's too. When I bought they discounted the truck and I financed at 0%. Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts