Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been wanting to get me a new X-Runner since I first say it on TV a year ago. I got to test drive an 05 last year and tryed to buy it, but they wouldnt take my offer. Today I found a new 06 XR for only 2300. I very interested in buying it. Can you just give me some feed back on what you guys think about it?

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
WOW 2300
BUY IT..lol
I am guesgin you mean 23,000
thats a decent price. Go for it
I dont know what you want us to tell you. About the truck or about the price. If its the price I think its a good deal. I am sure you know enough about the truck if you have wanted one for a year

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just wanting to know what you think about the truck. I do know a bit about it, Ive been reading everyones posts on here. And I know that the price cannt be beat, I was going to pay 22000 in cash for the 05 I drove that had 100 miles on it, but this one is an 06 with 3 miles for 23000. I just wish it was blue, not black.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
I love my truck. Its fun to drive, rides nice, handles GREAT..I dont know about stock but mine has tons of trq..I can be crusing at 10mph in first mash it and they will lay down 2 patches about 10-15feet without a problem. I think its a great truck and I have NEVER regreted buying it

·
Registered
4 Posts
I bought my truck from minnesota,usa and I`m from norway. I paid 21,500 $ for it and it had 3000 miles on it. I waited 2 mouths to get it. You can`t buy them here in Norway so I`m the only one who has one. It was good as new and I love it. I realy think i got a good deal too.

·
Registered
92 pickup xtra cab
563 Posts
i just found out they're available in canada for 06, im so stoked, i just found my first car that isn't over 10 years old. by the time i'll have enough saved there'll be some used ones on the market so im looking forward to that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts