·
From H to T
'08 Camry
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2007-2009 K&N TYPHOON intake!

K&N Performance Air Intake System
Part 69-8610TTK 69-series TYPHOON kit

Built for performance and show, the Typhoon® Air Intake System is a free-flowing mandrel-bent aluminum tube induction system designed to fit many sport compact performance vehicles. Each kit is proven on a rear-wheel dynamometer to increase horsepower and torque. Typhoon intakes come in one of three designs; cold air intakes (CA), short ram intakes (SR), or complete cold air (CCA) intakes which can be configured as either a cold air intake or a short ram intake. Available in an assortment of powder coated colors and polished aluminum, these kits are sure to please in every way. They come with an oversized High-Flow conical air filter designed to provide increased surface area and dust capacity. This extra surface area provides even more airflow at lower restriction than a standard K&N O/E replacement filter that is limited to the size of the factory air box. The oversize air filter also captures more dirt increasing the service life before a cleaning is required (up to 100,000 miles). Some Typhoon Air Intakes are not legal for use in California and other states adopting California emission standards while others are CARB exempt and 50 state legal.

Example picture of installed product!

Lightly used for a couple months, just going back to stock parts.
Looks and sounds brand new! Will include FREE K&N Filter Recharger kit!!

Proven horsepower & torque
Improved mileage & throttle response
Easy to install with basic hand tools
Replaces OEM filter and air box
Air filter is washable and reusable
Will NOT throw any CEL codes!
Does NOT require reprogramming of any kind, just install and go!

If you need any help installing this, I will be more than glad to help! PM me anytime! For payment, I accept Paypal (my id is [email protected]) or you can pick up locally in Riverside, CA 92503 (cash only).

·
Workin' on it.
2007 Camry SE V6
488 Posts

·
Workin' on it.
2007 Camry SE V6
488 Posts
Nice. Good to know. If you can hold on to them for a week more, I would be willing to come out and grab these from you. If you're in Riverside, I might be able to just come pick them up in person and give you cash in hand? Let me know.:thumbsup:

·
From H to T
'08 Camry
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, most definitely. I'll have the headlights cleaned and waxed by next week when u come to pick them up! Lets make it $140 cash picked up, thanks!

·
From H to T
'08 Camry
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
blacked out headlights were sold, throttle body is for the 4-cylinder only.

K&N intake is still up for grabs!

·
Workin' on it.
2007 Camry SE V6
488 Posts
Yeah those headlights sold woo hoo!:thumbsup:

Dude they look sick in my ride, thanks again. Hopefully we can find a meet to go to around here and hang again soon, swap more stories. I will have to take some more pics of my ride now that it is almost done and post them. The black headlight definitely add a lot to the front end. They look :smokin:

·
From H to T
'08 Camry
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks again Bryan, glad that the headlights went to such a cool guy. :thumbsup:
Cant wait for the pics!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts