Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
ilikecamrys
Camry
3,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have for sale a Gen6.5 front emblem. It does NOT fit the Gen6 as I have found that out the hard way. The backing is already painted white with 3 light coats of spray, you can just spray over it or I can spray it black again if you would like.

The "Toyota" T is plastidipped and will peel right off back to it's original chrome.

Asking $25 shipped (dealer is $35-40, ebay is $35)

if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
my paypal is [email protected] (also my email)

thanks for looking!

·
ilikecamrys
Camry
3,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wait what retro lol

·
ilikecamrys
Camry
3,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
..I don't do retrofits? :confused:

·
ilikecamrys
Camry
3,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hmm well I'm alright at wiring, as long as I know what to do, the halo headlights needed wiring and I spliced into the side marker lights.

But I do the black housing headlights if thats what you mean? :dunno:

·
ilikecamrys
Camry
3,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol retrofit usually means the headlights, what kind of custom stuff are you looking for?

·
Registered
2010 Camry SE
71 Posts
I have a set of window visors for the Gen6 & 6.5 Camry.
They are in-channel and I only used them for a year.

They are in great condition!

Please note that the rear left window visor is missing a piece of the plastic that goes into the window vents, but it should not affect it at all. You can put tape at the edge where the piece came off and it will be fine.

You just need to slap some double sided 3M tape and stick them into the window vents and leave the windows upright for 48-72hours. (dont roll them down!)
Asking $40 shipped! (ebay is $55)

I also have for sale a Gen6.5 front emblem. It does NOT fit the Gen6 as I have found that out the hard way. The backing is already painted white with 3 light coats of spray, you can just spray over it or I can spray it black again if you would like.

The "Toyota" T is plastidipped and will peel right off back to it's original chrome.

Asking $25 shipped (dealer is $35-40, ebay is $35)

if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
my paypal is [email protected] (also my email)

thanks for looking!
How much for the visors for local pick up?

·
ilikecamrys
Camry
3,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LOL alright contacting you via PM :)

·
ilikecamrys
Camry
3,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
boba tea house on Blaine I think. every other Wednesday during school quarters.

there's one this wednesday i believe, i plan on going but I didnt bring the visors :facepalm:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.