Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Slip-Slap in my Camry
@007 camry se v6
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok here are some pics, these are before my system was put in my system consist of 2 15 inch kicker solo-baric L7's powered by a 2000 watt amp also a red capacitor and another smaller amp for the interior jbl speakers
Over look of my car

Trunk and dual chrome exhaust

Rims, kept them 17 inch i coulda went bigger but i didnt want super low pro tires so i kept the fatty look

Interior Black Leather

Head Unit, dvd/cd/nav/ipod connector/ blue tooth/ speaker phone

And of course 2 head rest monitors so my 2 year old can watch her movies while we are cruising (only 1 shown)

and ofcourse the engine cover V6 baby

·
Slip-Slap in my Camry
@007 camry se v6
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to TN! I hope you're into modding your car lol.

4 cylinder for the win! :)
thanks, so instead of going the v6 you went with a turbo 4, have you dyno'd before? what kind of numbers does your car throw out, and 4 cylinder camry or something else?, before this i had a corolla i was modding out but it was getting to small for my daughter to ride in back seat so i had to sell and get the camry, if you want to see pics of my corolla it is on the corolla threads on here

·
Premium Member
6,508 Posts
I dynoed at 270 to the wheels before. Now my cat's off and I raised the boost, so I'm hoping for 300 at my next tune. My friend's Gen6 camry was making 380 at the wheels :) He just parted it out, and his thread is right under this one lol. link me to ur corolla!

·
Slip-Slap in my Camry
@007 camry se v6
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok here is link to my rolla well use to be mine lol, what do you have your boost set to jump in at, also do you run it red line?

Also love the intercooler too, i just spent almost 2G's on my system so i am going to have to save some money up again to add more modding stuff to my car, i am going to look into finding a trd super charger as they are out their just never realesed in the us so i am hoping to find one

·
Premium Member
6,508 Posts
ok here is link to my rolla well use to be mine lol, what do you have your boost set to jump in at, also do you run it red line?

Also love the intercooler too, i just spent almost 2G's on my system so i am going to have to save some money up again to add more modding stuff to my car, i am going to look into finding a trd super charger as they are out their just never realesed in the us so i am hoping to find one
Lets hope your Camry turns out better than the corolla lol. It looks like it was headed towards the ricer section ;)

The TRD supercharger is available on the Aurion in Australia, but that is going to set you back over 10 thousand dollars just on parts alone, and good luck finding it. They're discontinued :)

·
Slip-Slap in my Camry
@007 camry se v6
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lets hope your Camry turns out better than the corolla lol. It looks like it was headed towards the ricer section ;)

The TRD supercharger is available on the Aurion in Australia, but that is going to set you back over 10 thousand dollars just on parts alone, and good luck finding it. They're discontinued :)

yea thats why i was going to just look into it just to see what it actually will go for here in the states and see if anyone actually has one lol, i know it would be cheaper to do a whole engine rebuild, add some boost or a blower, and load it with nitrous and just the hear and their things it will be much cheaper, which will be better for me lol as i can buy part by part instead of 1 lump some i just got this car less then a month ago so this is just the beggining

·
268 HP OWNER
CAMRY
1,085 Posts
Welcome to TN, nice ride.
hey Paul when did you become moderator? congrats on that man.

·
Goes Against The Grain
02 Camry SE V6
18,081 Posts
Welcome to TN, nice ride.
hey Paul when did you become moderator? congrats on that man.
Probably because Corey left us in the dust with his ES lol
Basically that and he was slated to become one once his vendorship was up :thumbsup: it's nice having help to keep you all in line :lol:

·
Slip-Slap in my Camry
@007 camry se v6
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks everyone for the warm welcomes i will post more pics when i get them i have been really busy lately and whats wrong with the new model, are gen 5's suppose to be better or look better or somethingcuz i just dont see it

·
Baby's got a new skirt
2007 Camry LE
2,333 Posts
two 15" L7's????? i hope your window doesnt blow out.

nice ride, welcome to TN.

Paul, congrats on the moderator status. You've come a long way grass hopper.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts