Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
CRESSIDA!!!
1984 Toyota Cressida
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The '07 Camry & LS460 are being shown next month at NAIAS, so is the ES going to be shown there, too? Lexus has redesigned all of their sedans, but the ES is the last piece of the puzzle.

·
1993 Camry XLE
93 CamXLE/73 Lincoln
1,083 Posts
I would hope so. I bet the ES350 will look really nice. We'll probably end up getting one of those instead of the Camry. Don't ask why.

·
1993 Camry XLE
93 CamXLE/73 Lincoln
1,083 Posts
84Cressida said:
You're buying a new car?
Well, my mom is.:lol: She's really looking into the Avalon, second year of the gen6 Camry and ES350, and redesigned Highlander and RX. Can't wait to see what she gets.:D

edit: O/T, but I forgot how nice those Cressidas look. All I see around here are ugly, unmaintained ones. I can't believe how nice the one in your sig looks 84Cressida, reminds me how nice a vehicle they are.

·
Cressida Whore
435 Posts
Visit www.toyotacressida.net and check out the really nice Cressidas. Zipping through 1/4 miles in 10seconds. You'll see a few stock clean Cressidas, or brians sexy Chassida too. And you'll see my 5spd converted MX-83 in there.

Nice cars. Anyway, I hope the new ES wont look like a boat like the last generation. I wondere how they screwed up the design? lol.

·
CRESSIDA!!!
1984 Toyota Cressida
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
HoboJoe said:
Well, my mom is.:lol: She's really looking into the Avalon, second year of the gen6 Camry and ES350, and redesigned Highlander and RX. Can't wait to see what she gets.:D

edit: O/T, but I forgot how nice those Cressidas look. All I see around here are ugly, unmaintained ones. I can't believe how nice the one in your sig looks 84Cressida, reminds me how nice a vehicle they are.
Yeah, they're very nice cars. The one in my sig isn't mine. For a 21 year old car, it's in BEAUTIFUL shape. No rust, brand new paint job, only 2 or 3 minor dents, still runs great after all these years. My grandfather owned the car new until 2003 when he gave it to us, and he took good care of it. Says it was the best car he has ever owned. I wish I could show you guys a picture of it.

·
Rated H: Chikan Sukebe
02 Vitz
1,363 Posts
I doubt it considering the LS was just revealed this past Oct in Japan and will make it North American debut this Sunday. Most likely wont see a redesigned ES till 07.

·
07' Avalon Touring
116 Posts
Sportivo Concepts said:
I doubt it considering the LS was just revealed this past Oct in Japan and will make it North American debut this Sunday. Most likely wont see a redesigned ES till 07.
Incorrect! The new ES will debut very soon and is to be on sale this spring....but it will be an 07'. The concensus at this time is it debuts at the Chicago Auto Show in Feb.

·
07' Avalon Touring
116 Posts
Hold on there!

Tideland Prius said:
ah ha, another confirmation. Thanks Bluesman
I can't confirm Jack about the debut........ The educated guess is Chicago.

Lexus has said for a year and a half that the ES would be out in the spring of 06' and the LS in the fall. THAT I can confirm.

·
CRESSIDA!!!
1984 Toyota Cressida
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sportivo Concepts said:

That's the concept LS, the production model will debut sometime next week in Detroit.

·
07' Avalon Touring
116 Posts
Tideland Prius said:
oh, cause I was told by a salesman that it'll arrive in March.
Yes, that's what we've been told all along. I believe that is accurate.

The LS debuts tomorrow in Detroit, 12:25 p.m. ET.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts