Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know a good exhaust system for a 2007 i4 camry? I don't want the system to be loud unless it is pushed (hi revs) so when it is crusing there is no noticable sounds from the exhaust.

I hope you guys know what I mean lol I get confused thinking about it myself haha

thanks guys =D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks a lot you guys =D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
btw, where would i look for these exhaust and prices? all the online sites dont have camry's and they dont list prices =(

·
Registered
'07 XLE 4 cyl.
6,123 Posts
Search and read the old threads.

·
V6 Cruiser
2005 Camry LE
9 Posts
Well, I have a 2005 LE V6 and I was looking to get the TRD full catback and got quoted at my dealer at 800 for the price of the exhaust system and installation. I did not end up getting it.

·
"Circle of trust"
Camry SE
1,229 Posts
Thread jack! I was in CT at the end of April. We stayed with a friend that lives in Bridgeport. He was kind enough to let us borrow his weekend SUV to get around town. I was given a free ticket to see Dane Cook at the Mohegan Sun. Plus, My wife and I stopped at the Mystic aquarium on our way back from Boston/New Hampshire.

·
2GR FTW
2007 Toyota Camry SE
1,543 Posts
I have a Tanabe exahust system for sale that can work for Ge6 I4's also.

·
Registered
2013 Camry XLE
2,254 Posts
Ffs if i search for another exhaust thread and find " go search" one more time im going to lose my mind.
If you searching for high performance exhausts for Camrys, you’ve already lost you mind.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts