Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband and I are buying a 2007 Toyota Sienna LE. It's a 7-passenger, but we really wanted an 8-passenger. However, it's taken our car salesman months at auctions to find a low mileage, good condition Sienna for us, so we're taking the one he found. It's in great condition.

My question is, can we find an 8-seater middle bench and install it in our new 7-seater van in place of the 2 buckets seats it currently has? How would we go about finding the bench seat and what would we do with the bucket seats?

·
Registered
w163, 07 Sienna
19 Posts
Close to impossible. You are looking at different mounting points on the floor and middle row seats are different (with and w/o arm rests, and seat size maybe diff too).

·
Hello World!
02 Camry, 07 Sienna
10 Posts
correct, you're not going to be able to do it unless you get the middle seats from the 8 seater...

to be honest though, i originally wanted a 8 seater too, but i'm really loving my 7 seater...the middle is clear and anyone can go to the back without having to bend the seats forward, it seems like it's just something small, but i think I'm loving that extra 4 seconds that i save from not having to flip the seat forward and then back again...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts