Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey
I am looking at a 2007 used Tundra, about 166000 km on it. They say it's in good shape, looks good in photos. Any issues I may be aware of. Frame ok? It's a TRD also.

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

·
1998 T100 SR5 2WD
13,617 Posts
Welcome to the forums! :)

What location are you at? If you can do a VIN check on the vehicle, you may git a good idea of any history the vehicle may have had (reported accidents, flood, salvaged title). It's a good investment so you don't end up with a pile of metal that you thought was going to be yer ride. You definitely want to perform a thorough frame check with a hammer in multiple places. The frame should ring when you hit it. If it sounds like a thud instead, yer gonna need to investigate why. If any component under the truck looks fairly rusted or newly painted, yer gonna want to find out how bad the rust has taken hold. If you look up Tundra frame rust piccies on the Internet, I'm sure you'll git a good idea of where to look at. ;)

Good luck with yer purchase! ;)

·
Registered
97 T100 2010 Tundra
78 Posts
Hey
I am looking at a 2007 used Tundra, about 166000 km on it. They say it's in good shape, looks good in photos. Any issues I may be aware of. Frame ok? It's a TRD also.

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
my cousin has a 07 white gen 2 tundra if you want it. The tundra has an 6" pro comp lift with 35's on 20's

1 - 3 of 3 Posts