Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.gminsidenews.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43050

Base motor is the 258 HP DOHC V6. V-series will be 500+ (not that I could afford that). I think they did a nice job. The front end is polarizing and really "in your face". The interior is definitely an improvement over the current car.

·
GO PATRIOTS!
2007 Tundra
8,676 Posts
Nice car but grossly overpriced.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know that pricing will be too far out of whack with the current CTS. Even if it starts at a grand or so more, this one will be bigger and offer many improvements.

·
The Biggest comment Whore
2002 Camry LE
1,956 Posts
I have one question. Why are the door handles so freakin low? And why is the back door handle WAYYYYYYYYY too close to the front door?

·
Carzz R Xpensive!!111
1,223 Posts
i like it.

just reading all of that stuff makes me say "WOW" to all the stuff that just comes standard and with so many great options. nice bose sound system, telecoping navi dvd touchscreen! and that interior and inside of that beast is very nice!

·
Every road's a playground
2000 camry ce
1,338 Posts
looks like it got a escalade face transplant. the controls on the door is gonna be a bitch

·
I don't sugarcoat!!
1995 Camry LE Coupe
393 Posts
Nice. Interior is vastly improved, I'm impressed with all GMs new interiors so far.

Agreed on the front end.....the 2 tier grille is a bit much.....keep the main top grille and drop the smaller bottom one.

Looks like the LS7 from the Z06 will be the donor engine for the V.

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,979 Posts
Damn, I'm loving it. Very very nice.

·
FJ nut
2,185 Posts
SILVERadoTACOMA said:
That's Hott.
Then you must think all Cadillacs are hot because it looks exactly like any Cadillac and I don't see any special styling that makes it HOTTTT... (with extra "T's") :lol: !!

·
Registered
104 Posts
I read on that website that the 3.6L is 300 horses now with the new injection system. It was in the Cadillac forums somewhere- a GM press release.

Do they have two V6 engines or am I reading this wrong? Either way, the car looks nice...better to me than newer Chris Bangle products. Not sure about the grille, but maybe it will grow on me like the 300c and the Lexus ES did.

I wish Lincoln would try to fight back with something other than a FWD Fusion (MKZ).

·
That Acura Guy
2,383 Posts
Front = :thumbup:
Rear = :thumbdown:ugh3:

Rear looks like the old 90s Caddilac DeVilles..kinda old man car looking in a way....

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
RAV4EVR said:
Then you must think all Cadillacs are hot because it looks exactly like any Cadillac
A Cadillac that...uhhh...looks like a Cadillac is a bad thing, but then you jumped on the Malibu for apparently somewhat slightly resembling the Camry...it's amazing. :)

·
The Biggest comment Whore
2002 Camry LE
1,956 Posts
ONCE MORE!!!I have one question. Why are the door handles so freakin low? And why is the back door handle WAYYYYYYYYY too close to the front door?

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Avalonman said:
ONCE MORE!!!I have one question. Why are the door handles so freakin low? And why is the back door handle WAYYYYYYYYY too close to the front door?
I believe it's mostly the angle at which the car is sitting in that particular picture.

·
GO PATRIOTS!
2007 Tundra
8,676 Posts
tacomasrock said:
I wish Lincoln would try to fight back with something other than a FWD Fusion (MKZ).
The MKS.....315hp V8 AWD 6 Speed auto (those numbers have changed alot!). Lincoln will never make a performance sedan like Cadillac does, unless they actually make the Interceptor.
MKS

Interceptor (concept) 400HP RWD

1 - 20 of 25 Posts