Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2008 Sequoia Platinum. Just noticed the MAN dash light flashing. I read it's because of a fault in the height control system, but that's all I can find on it. Are there any common issues that happen to these that causes this light to flash?
I'm just starting to learn all the switches, so I could very likely have something turned off, or on. LOL!!

·
1995 T100 2WD & 1993 MR2
5,687 Posts
This is from another member on a little older Sequoia but same issue.
Worth a look.
"There are 2 fuses in the engine compartment fuse box labeled air sus and air sus no. 2. One air sus fuse in cabin fuse box near parking brake. The one I replaced was air sus no 2. It is a 7.5 and I put 15 in its place and the light stopped blinking"

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Worth a look.
"There are 2 fuses in the engine compartment fuse box labeled air sus and air sus no. 2. One air sus fuse in cabin fuse box near parking brake. The one I replaced was air sus no 2. It is a 7.5 and I put 15 in its place and the light stopped blinking"
Worth a look.

Thanks for the tip. I was just looking at the fuses in the owners manual. My next step.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Now my purge valve isn't letting any air out of the bags. Talk about a bouncy ride!!!!
Questions: Where is the pump located? I need a repair manual I guess.
Is is worth my time trying to get the purge valve working, or should I just buy a pump? Please don't say buy a pump. :LOL:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts