Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a small review on the new 2008 Scion tC, with information on performance, safety and features. Available is also a photo gallery with the car.

"The Scion tC, the best-selling vehicle in the Scion lineup, raises the bar in the sports coupe segment as it receives sharp styling revisions, new standard equipment and safety features for 2008..."

You can read the whole article here: http://www.topspeed.com/cars/scion/scion-tc-ar26875.html

·
I am HOT? NO SHIT?
425 Posts
They should have given them a different standard alloy wheel as well. TRD should make a kit that looks like the Golf GTI's front. I love that look and it would rock the tC so hard. And they should also have a better design for the fog lights on the tC. I like the way the Mazda 3's approach to the fog light.

The interior is pretty nice on the tC. The door handle paint is a nice touch, but i prefer the black door handles.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I love the Scion TC but the only thing that I feel they really should have changed is the center dash, where all that silver is because to me it looks kind of cheap and really annoys me. Don't know if I'm alone, but that's what I would change.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.