Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First Toyota that I've owned that reached the 200k milestone. I bought this car when it had 5 miles and it just turned over 200,000 miles. There are two things this car does fantastically 1. RELIABILITY and 2. GAS MILEAGE. Only a few minor things have needed to be fixed over the past 10 years on this vehicle. Now, this car is about the most uninspiring and bland driving experience I have ever had in a car, so make no mistake, there is nothing fun about driving this car but was a great DD/beater. My weekend car is a 2019 Audi S3.

Parts replaced the past 10 years:
Struts, Battery, Alternator, Spark Plugs/Ignition Coil and just recently water pump. (Water pump was the most expensive fix)

I've had other cars and they were pretty reliable as well. Still have them around, passed it down to my pop's, brother and sisters.

Other cars that I've owned that reached the 200k milestone:
1992 Acura Integra GSR manual
2001 Acura Integra GSR Manaul
2006 Acura TSX manual
2008 Acura TL Type S Automatic

·
11,328 Posts
That's great Congratulations.

I think there is some suspension mods to at least help with handling prowess:smile:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's great Congratulations.

I think there is some suspension mods to at least help with handling prowess:smile:
Ahaha.. Yes, had to awaken the beast. Since it's a DD, went with some simple mods. Upgraded the rims/tires to the 2010 SCION TC rims and went with Michelin Pilot A/S 3 plus. I think its 205/45/17 so less rubber for better handling. Also went with TRD struts and rear sway bar.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts