Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
כל הכבוד
86 Posts
My wifes Land Cruiser has this feature. My Taco needs an auto up window too.

·
Tis da Black Pearl...Taco
370 Posts
I saw something a while back on these forums. I think it was made by the Clifford car alarm company, if I remember correctly. Sorry, I don't have time to search.

·
Registered
291 Posts

·
Banned
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, I would like it to work from the stock switch. If I cannot rig the current stock switch to do it, I guess I am asking what is the part number of another stock Toyota switch that would do it and that would fit where current one is now, Kinda like the DTRL mod: what part number(s) do we need to get it done. As a poster said above, his wife's Toyota does it. I had a Camry XLE that did it and I am sure many other Toyota's do it, that's what made me think . . . hey, why not our Tacos too?

Thanks.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Yes, I would like it to work from the stock switch. If I cannot rig the current stock switch to do it, I guess I am asking what is the part number of another stock Toyota switch that would do it and that would fit where current one is now, Kinda like the DTRL mod: what part number(s) do we need to get it done. As a poster said above, his wife's Toyota does it. I had a Camry XLE that did it and I am sure many other Toyota's do it, that's what made me think . . . hey, why not our Tacos too?

Thanks.
Our 04 4runner does it and I "think" they are the same shaped switch panel. I'll take a look when I get home tonight and post up my results. Besides the switch I would think you would be looking at a regulator and/or a limit switch so the motor "knows" when to stop. Also I don't think the swiches can be purchase individually, so you're probably looking at the whole drivers side switch panel.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.