Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
When I push the button to start the car, is there anyway to get it to start up faster? I keep thinking to myself, what if an ax murderer is coming at me...I'll be chopped up before the car starts. This is a Camry hybrid.

·
Registered
2009 Camry SE
232 Posts
When I push the button to start the car, is there anyway to get it to start up faster? I keep thinking to myself, what if an ax murderer is coming at me...I'll be chopped up before the car starts. This is a Camry hybrid.

hahaha, you've been watching too many horror movies homeboi. Try the remote starter then.

·
Registered
2008 Camry hybrid
610 Posts
Why? As soon as the car lights 'READY", it's ready to go. Just select the direction you wish to go in, and take off - MG2 is at your service, ready to chirp your tires. The ICE will start when it's needed. On mine, never more that 2-3 seconds between button push and READY.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.