Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 09 Camry power locks stopped working, none of the switches including the remote lock or unlock any of the doors. Its not the door switches or actuators, are there any fuses or relays or wiring diagrams for the locks because I have no clue whats left to check and I miss power locks.

·
Registered
134 Posts
My 09 Camry power locks stopped working, none of the switches including the remote lock or unlock any of the doors. Its not the door switches or actuators, are there any fuses or relays or wiring diagrams for the locks because I have no clue whats left to check and I miss power locks.
Under hood Panel: 25A Fuse Door#1
Under dash Panel: 25A Fuse Door#2
HTH
JerryR

·
Registered
06 Toyota Camry XLE, 16 Corolla S
800 Posts
I don't think it's the door fuses because none of the switches or locks work. Also the wiring diagram is so hard to read, I can't make any sense of it.

I don't understand your comment. Power goes from the battery to the fuse to the accessory. The fuse is there to protect the circuit of the accessory and the rest of the car.

If the door locks do not work at all the first thing to check always is the fuse. Pull them to see if they are blown.

If fuses are all good then there is a problem with the wiring.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I don't think it's the door fuses because none of the switches or locks work. Also the wiring diagram is so hard to read, I can't make any sense of it.
You say that NONE of the locks work- While it DOES NOT have to be a fuse, why don't YOU think that you may have a bad fuse somewhere?
What have you checked/done so far in troubleshooting?
Are you able to use the key to lock/unlock the driver door, and with a double twist unlock all doors?
Beside the 2 fuses I already mentioned, there are more fuses in the door lock control system diagram, I did not mention them since I figured that if any of them are bad you would have other (bigger?) problems.
Under hood panel 10A fuse ECU-B No.1, 10A fuse DOME, 10A fuse MPX-B
Under dash panel 10A fuse ECU-IG No.1, 7.5A fuse ECU-ACC, 7.5A fuse GAUGE No.2, 10A fuse GAUGE No.1
Don't know what exact function each of these fuses serve as far as door locks, but they are all part of the door lock control diagram.
Won't hurt to check them all.
HTH
JerryR

·
Registered
Corolla, Camry, Tundra, Camry, Avalon, Highlander, Venza, Highlander
4,386 Posts
How do you know it's not the door switches or actuators or fuse or relay or....

Quit being a troll a check/test everything before tossing money into body control or alarm modules....

One loose, chewed, or disconnected wire can disable it all or blow a fuse....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts