Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, there are 3 dials on the CC. The two left knob lights are OUT, (ventilation selector / fan speed) what is involved in replacing these? I checked around and googled did not really see anything that specifically addresses this (other than 9th gen postings) can somebody point me to a forum thread on this......or put up some photos...need to pull out CC assembly, are there bulbs in there, how to change them / how involved is this, and what ARE the bulbs where do I get them THX all....

·
Registered
57 Posts

part number for the bulb is 9001001122

You have to take the dash apart, pull the climate control module out a little bit, then separate the back part of the knobs from the fronts by pushing in the tabs. That will let you pull the whole assembly out. Then you can access the bulbs from the back. It looks a lot harder than it actually is. There's a Youtube video that shows the whole process.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WHEW Multiple sub-assemblies for EACH dial to take apart this is NOT TRIVIAL, frustration city for sure with parts falling out, gonna pay somebody to do this, and thanks!

·
Slow AF
2012 Matrix
108 Posts
This is a very easy process. It seems daunting. But everthing can only be reinstalled one way. You just take to take time and care not to snap any of the clips on the back of the hvac control.
Watch a few YouTube videos about it and you'll fly through it in a Breeze. Don't pay someone for such a simple job.

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts