Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have 1000 miles on my Corolla S. It has been into the dealer 5 times. I keep getting a noise coming from the dome light area head liner and behind the driver side.. like Tics... They have also heard it but have not been able to fix it. It is currently in now again.

What concerns me is I have had 2 loaners Corrola S and they as well have had all kinds of noises coming for the head liner, dash, and A pillar area,

What is going on here...... I have read about others having rattle noises as well. I'm thinking the 09's are a bucket of bolts and Im about ready to tell them I want a different car.

Is anyone else seeing a issue with these sort of problems..

If so please include a fix...

·
1st Corolla/1st Car
2009 Corolla S
243 Posts
take it to the dealer, get one of their service guys to take the car or have you join them and try re-emulate the noise, so they know what exactly you're saying.

fyi: i've never had any noise issues with my corolla.

·
Registered
535 Posts
I have noise coming from back and does not happen on flat road, only on uneven surfaces. I can't describe the sound but its like a crack noise!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Been there done that

Yes, they have driven the car and have heard some noises.. The noise from the seat belt A frame is not always there.

The cracking noise is what Im hearing in the back on the driver side. The worse is the dome light area. They have tried a new dome light, and have also sprayed some sort of foam..

Its a new car... my 2005 was solid. I guess I should of kept it.
Its back at the dealer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts