Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed an issue with the power seat tilting, if I tilt the seat front up, it works as expected, the seat front goes up and the back part of the seat stays as is.

However, if I try to tilt the back part of the seat up, the seat front seem to moves up with it, almost like I'm just ajusting the seat height??

Does you camry do this?? I can't seem to adjust the seat to a comfortable position, I like the seat back to be higher than seat front..

·
Cruisin' along
2019 Camry LE
858 Posts
I noticed an issue with the power seat tilting, if I tilt the seat front up, it works as expected, the seat front goes up and the back part of the seat stays as is.

However, if I try to tilt the back part of the seat up, the seat front seem to moves up with it, almost like I'm just ajusting the seat height??

Does you camry do this?? I can't seem to adjust the seat to a comfortable position, I like the seat back to be higher than seat front..
nope.......no problem for me.......you MUST be doing something wrong.......or you got a LEMON. i'd take that car back right now and demand a new car under the lemon laws.....!!!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts